Creating a simple and elegant means of opening up space and bringing the outside in, our French Doors combine traditional design with modern functionality.
Manufactured to the highest standard from a range of engineered softwood, kiln dried sustainable hardwoods or Accoya®
Accoya® is the world’s leading high technology long life wood.
The Accoya® wood production process takes sustainably-sourced, fast-growing softwood and enhances nature, creating a modified wood that matches or exceeds the durability, stability and beauty of the very best tropical hardwoods.
- Lever operated Lock mechanism incorporating two high tensile steel hooks, latch and deadbolt with two shootbolts on the secondary
- Lever operated 25mm throw security hooks help counter bow and twist and aid the easy operation of the locking system.
- For a traditional appearance handles are fitted to both Primary and Secondary door.
- Primary and Seconds doors have independent cylinder locking capability and are keyed alike. Key/Key and Thumbturn cylinder options available. All 3 Star as standard.
- Fully adjustable centre latch striking plate +/- 2mm to prevent door edge damage.
- Fully adjustable shootbolt keeps +/- 2mm. – Police ‘Secured by Design’ approved.
- Suitable for both inward and outward double doors.
- Double Glazed to meet latest stringent industry standards
- SBD spec, Warm Edge spacer bar, Low E Glass, Laminated Toughened, Argon filled.
- Silicone backfilled on all sides
- Obscure Options available.
- 25mm throw tensile steel hooks
- Weather seal compression adjustment in the keeps
- Heavy-duty steel keeps
- Latch and deadbolt
- High-performance Gear Box
- 3 Star Cylinders