COMPOSITE FACED FIRE DOORS
Composite Faced Fire Doors
We are pleased to announce that as of week ending 29th January we have successfully passed the EN1634, dual directional FD30 firedoor testing for our new Composite faced firedoor. We decided to test a door with a heavy duty timber core door rather than the foam filled option, along with a hardwood timber frame.
All doorsets tested, stood up to the rigours of the more stringent EN 1634 fire resistance and smoke control tests with consistent overruns that hit a maximum of 69 minutes. These were tested dual-directionally to meet the requirements of the MHCLG and were tested in a variety of sizes to ensure the consistency of the product throughout the test schedule.
- Heavy-duty solid timber door core
- GRP low maintenance door faces, offering a more robust option for a lower maintenance requirement.
- Automatic multipoint locking system tested to 50,000 cycles, Grade 5 corrosion resistance and PAS24 tested
- Slimline TS008 letter plate tested to 20,000 cycles featuring restricted opening to protect against key fishing and lock manipulation
- 3* SBD kitemarked Thumbturn cylinder
- Heavy-duty grade 13 stainless steel hinges
- Choice of RAL colours for doors and frames
Using a hardwood doorframe offers the client assurance of performance from both a security and fire performance perspective and also enables the resident to have the maximum door size due to the slimmer sightlines on the frame section, compared to a typical Upvc frame.
Contact: email@example.com for further details on our Composite Faced Fire Doors